In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico -LSSI), we inform:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.inatlas.com is an internet domain owned by INTELLIGENT ATLAS S.L., with registered office in Vilamarí, Nº 50, 8ª planta 08015 BARCELONA (province of BARCELONA) and TAX ID Number B65391328. The company has registered in the Companies Registry Tomo 42053, Folio 102, en la hoja B400543, inscripción en el día 10 de agosto 2010..
For the purposes of this document, the telephone contact number is 934543148 and the contact email is email@example.com.
This legal notice regulates the use of the domain.
The use of this website means you agree with the conditions included in this Notice. In the case of certain services, content and / or tools offered via this website requiring the application of special conditions, these shall make available to user.
Moreover, INTELLIGENT ATLAS S.L. warns that both the content and services of this website and the own conditions of use may be modified without notice.
- Conditions of use.
The User agrees to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about its identity.
In addition, the user agrees to keep personalDATAupdate that could be provided to the domain holder; therefore, theDATAsubject is solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies thereof.
In the event of minors they must have the permission of their parents, responsible for the custody of a minor or legal representatives to access to the provided services . INTELLIGENT ATLAS S.L. is not responsible in the event of inaccurate or falseDATArelated with this issue.
- Thewebsite may only be usedfor lawful purposes; therefore theuser agrees tomake a lawfuland fairuseunderthese Termsof Use, and not using the servicesof the websitefor conductsagainst to theSpanishlegislation, morality and public order. The user assumes all responsibilitiesfor damagesagainst theholder of this websiteor third partiesthat may arise fromillegal practicesor impermissibleactivities as the following:
- To performwithout prior approvalany manipulation or alterationof this page, the holder of the Websitedoes not assume anyliability arisingfromsuch manipulationor alteration bythird parties.
- To take any actionthatcould damage,disable,overburden,or impair the website and its servicesas well as to hinder the normaluse andutilization by
- To introduce and/ orusecomputer software, data, corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunicationsequipment orany other, regardless of their naturewhichcandamage this
- To violatethe rights of privacy,self-image, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property and industrial property of third parties.
- To hideanddisguise the originof
- To usefalse identities, to supplant the identity ofothers in the useof this Websiteor theuse ofany of its services.
- To play, distribute, modify or copy thecontent of this page, unless you have the permission oftheholder of this websiteor beinglegally entitled for it.
- To transmitusernamesandpasswords to unauthorized third parties.
In general,domain holder excludes its liability for any damage that may result from the use of the website, or resulting from the infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property by users and / or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content. Neither may be required responsibilities to the domains holder due to interruption of services, undesired operations or inability to access the service.
The domain holder is not liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful software that could produce alterations in the computer system of the user.
The website, its programs, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider of the website or has a proper license or express authorization of the authors.
Any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, always requires the prior authorization of the domain holder.
The user agrees not to perform any contrary acts to the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the author.
The service provider authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of this website but should be redirected to the main website of the provider.
INTELLIGENT ATLAS S.L. as the holder of this website declares that uses automatic procedures to collect information to save the registry of the Users that visit his website. Click here to access our ‘cookie’s use policy’ https://www.inatlas.com/cookies-policy
- Data protection policy.
You can consult our personalDATAprotection policy to the following section https://www.inatlas.com/cookies-policy
- Applicable Law
These Terms shall be governed at all times by the provisions of the Spanish legislation.